I recently wrote about the video connections that I use with my Surface Book 2, and this included the almost impossible connection with my Acer Windows Mixed Reality headset. Well, I now have a neat solution provided by uniAccessories , from whom I have purchased a handy little hub via their kickstarter. This rugged, but small, USB-C 6-in-1 hub allows me to connect the USB 3.0 and HDMI cables to the single USB-C port on my Surface Book 2.
This is actually 6-in-1 hub, so I get even more than my original needs! This is the full spec:
- SD: UHS-1, speed up to 104MB/s
- MicroSD: UHS-1, speed up to 104MB/s
- USB3.0: Data transfer speed up to 5Gbps; Charging up to [email protected]
- USB2.0: Data transfer speed up to 480Mbps; Charging up to [email protected]
- USB-C: Power Delivery, up to 100W(note: data transfer not supported)
- HDMI: Resolution up to [email protected]
This hub is certainly going to be very useful!