bVisual is a UK-based independent Visio consultancy with a worldwide reach.
We have over 25 years’ experience of providing data visualization solutions to companies around the globe.
bVisual has been committed to Visio-based development since 1996, and became one of the first European Business Partners to Visio Corporation. After the Microsoft acquisition of Visio in 1999, bVisual transitioned to becoming a Microsoft Partner. Microsoft and bVisual have established a strong working relationship to the extent that bVisual is viewed, by many, as the European centre of excellence for Visio development and consultancy.
David Parker, founder of bVisual, is regarded as a guru for Visio related topics. He has been awarded the prestigious Most Valued Professional award for 15 years, and has written four books promoting the efficient and practical use of Visio as a business and operational intelligence data visualization tool. bVisual has provided support directly to Microsoft Corporation, EMEA and UK for Visio training, creation of demonstration material, and general consultancy.
bVisual have had numerous clients over the years, from a wide variety of industries:
- Banking/Finance: Chase Manhattan Bank, CSFB, Deutsche Bank, Prudential, Alvarez and Marsal
- Government: Crown Prosecution Service, Ministry of Defence, Department of Transport, Avon and Somerset Constabulary, NPL
- Manufacturing: Nexans, Cenika, Honeywell
- Project Management: CPS, Decision Blueprint, Petanque, BuildFore
- Networking: Worldcom MCI (now Verizon), Honeywell
- Logistics: DHL, Amtrak, NCP, Network Rail
- IT: Microsoft, Orbus, CTMS
- Other: RNLI, Cosworth, American Custom Meats, Perenco
Solutions have ranged from floor plans linked to enterprise databases, automatic generation of network diagrams, process control systems to visual risk modelling, roadmaps, and project plans.
We pride ourselves in working with clients to provide visualisation of data that provides real business benefit.